Re: whitch person in all of human history effected us the most?
The world is intertwined in ways that we can not begin to comprehend. Only by analyzing every decision that every person ever made, could we even begin to justify some claim of understanding. We tend to underestimate ourselves and the impact that each of us has on present and future society. That is where social hierarchy's and classes originate in my opinion. At some point in history, one group of people convinced another group that their influence was far greater. It is when we accept these false notions influential capacity that we find ourselves trapped within a "class."
Every choice we make alters the world. It is the individuals who realize that power, who become our heroes, legends, saints, saviors, leaders, and villains. But even these people are nothing without those who follow them.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
- What distinguishes humans is social learning — and teaching.
- Crucial to learning and teaching is the value of free expression.
- And we need political leaders who support environments of social peace and cooperation.
- Why democracy has been unpopular with philosophers
- Tragedy's reminder that the past isn't finished with us
- …and why we need art in the first place
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.