Re: What will be the fuel of the future?
Nano-generated electricity and/or a newer form of energy evolved from bio-nano technology, though more lasting and easier to generate.
Example: Recently nano-generated power has been evolved in the form of nano-strands (thinner than a human hair) which generate power via the friction of being rubbed together. In clothing uses this reaction can generate enough power to operate night-vision goggles for soldiers or the like. The only hold back is this type of clothing can not be laundered/cleaned in a conventional manner. A next step would be use the same technology to provide automatic expulsion of dirt and debris from said clothing providing on going cleanliness.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
We're talking Ghost in the Shell type of stuff.
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.