Re: What needs to change in academia?
Support, instruct teachers how to teach students to start any and all processes at a true beginning, at anytime and continuously. As well as how connections between people exist, not in theory, but in actuality.
Establish guidance's which re-connect those who are responsible to teach; with what it was like to be the student. It's interesting how far and well we can divorce our selves from prior experience and selectively.
Create the benefit of interactive assessment between teacher and student, in a continuous, essential part of the learning process.
I don't just suggest these ideas, I facilitate this and more to those who have interest.Connecting-to-the-Value-of-Why 2005-2008 ©
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.