Re: What needs to change in academia?
Support, instruct teachers how to teach students to start any and all processes at a true beginning, at anytime and continuously. As well as how connections between people exist, not in theory, but in actuality.
Establish guidance's which re-connect those who are responsible to teach; with what it was like to be the student. It's interesting how far and well we can divorce our selves from prior experience and selectively.
Create the benefit of interactive assessment between teacher and student, in a continuous, essential part of the learning process.
I don't just suggest these ideas, I facilitate this and more to those who have interest.Connecting-to-the-Value-of-Why 2005-2008 ©
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
The best-selling author tells us his methods.
- James' latest book, The President is Missing, co-written with former President Bill Clinton, is out now.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
It's the first time the association hasn't hired a comedian in 16 years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.