Re: What makes a great leader?
I agree with the idea that the ability to forgive and forget the bitter times of the past is a great attribute and talent for a leader to have, but this alone does not create a leader. Many sympathetic and shy people are very good at doing this, I believe, even though they are not leaders. I don't see much evidence as to why the U2 singer makes a good world leader. He certainly is an interesting soul considering the international presence he has, but what about his works or personality make him a world leader? I was not able to draw out a reason for this from the video.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
Entrepreneur and author Andrew Horn shares his rules for becoming an assured conversationalist.
- To avoid basing action on external validation, you need to find your "authentic voice" and use it.
- Finding your voice requires asking the right questions of yourself.
- There are 3-5 questions that you would generally want to ask people you are talking to.
Swiss researchers identify new dangers of modern cocaine.
- Cocaine cut with anti-worming adulterant levamisole may cause brain damage.
- Levamisole can thin out the prefrontal cortex and affect cognitive skills.
- Government health programs should encourage testing of cocaine for purity.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.