Re: What makes a great leader?
A Leader may or may not be successful. You have to seperate those concepts. A great leader is a person in whom people see the best of themselves. They agree with a leader becuase in doing so they are agreeing with themself. To follow a great leader is, therfore, simply following the best in yourself.
This is the reason that great leaders are defined by circumstance. Our definition of ourselves are defined by circumstance.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- More than one in five Afghans is clinically depressed – a sad world record
- But are North Koreans really the world's 'fourth least depressed' people?
- Even in America, books are frequently challenged and removed from schools and public libraries.
- It was given this name because it came from another solar system.
- Some claimed 'Oumuamua was an alien technology, but there's no actual evidence for that.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.