Re: What makes a great leader?
A Leader may or may not be successful. You have to seperate those concepts. A great leader is a person in whom people see the best of themselves. They agree with a leader becuase in doing so they are agreeing with themself. To follow a great leader is, therfore, simply following the best in yourself.
This is the reason that great leaders are defined by circumstance. Our definition of ourselves are defined by circumstance.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.