Re: What is your outlook?
I am quite optimistic. The strength of the next generation, technological advancement, and the evolution of the human spirit will counter the ills of this world. This optimism will have its setbacks, but the positives will prevail.
At my daughter's wedding's rehearsal diner, her and her husband's friends gave short speeches professing their friendship and their outlooks. They were articulate and understanding. I'm sure the next generation will have a plethora of fine leaders and thinkers with clear values.
American and foreign ingenuity will continue and probably accelerate technologic advancement. The X factor in this sector is its proper control without which there will be a setback, possibly chaos.
The evolution of the human spirit is inevitable. Its timeline is indeterminate; it could stagnate, but eventually will forge ahead.
How poor work practices turn us all into remote workers.
- Can the tech companies who created this issue turn workplace isolation around, or is this the new normal?
They're at a higher risk for depression, weekend binge drinking, and unnecessary dieting.
- Body dysmorphia is not limited to women, a new study from Norway and Cambridge shows.
- Selfie culture is not helping the growing number of teens that are anxious and depressed.
Researchers discover a link between nonverbal synchronization and relationship success.
- Scientists say coordinating movements leads to increased intimacy and sexual desire in a couple.
- The improved rapport and empathy was also observed in people who didn't know each other.
- Non-verbal clues are very important in the development stages of a relationship.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.