Re: What is your favorite quote?
I have a couple:
"Open your eyes, Clevinger. It doesn't make a damned bit of difference who wins the war to someone who's dead."~Yossarian, Catch 22
"It doesn't make sense. It isn't even good grammar. What the hell does it mean to disappear somebody?" ~Yossarian, Catch 22
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."~Albert Einstien
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.'~Albert Einstien
Understanding thinking talents in yourself and others can build strong teams and help avoid burnout.
- Learn to collaborate within a team and identify "thinking talent" surpluses – and shortages.
- Angie McArthur teaches intelligent collaboration for Big Think Edge.
Does believing in true love make people act like jerks?
- Ghosting, or cutting off all contact suddenly with a romantic partner, is not nice.
- Growth-oriented people (who think relationships are made, not born) do not appreciate it.
- Destiny-oriented people (who believe in soulmates) are more likely to be okay with ghosting.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.