Re: What is this election's most dangerous idea?
Senator Mc Cain's belief that our health care system is the best in the world is erroneous. We are ranked 29th by the World Health Organization.we are the only
developed western country that does not provide universal health care for its citizens.Yet we spend twice as much on health care per person, than Canada, France, Germany and Great Britain. This being so why is it that the life spans of their people is greater than ours? Universal health care is a must if our citizens are to enjoy the good health they need to compete and succeed and help this great country grow and prosper. His ideas are truly dangerous.
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- A lot of Earth's water is asteroidal in origin, but some of it may come from dissolved solar nebula gas.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.