Re: What is morality without religion?
Because of the world we live in it is very difficult to go about life and decide what is really you. There are people that see themself as the creator and see others as other finite versions of the infinite, their other-selves you would say. And there are people that see themselves as the creator and don't aknowledge others as the creator as well. That is ok because even though you fail to aknowledge other-selves as the creator you are still potential of having the infinite personalites yourself as well so you are still on the same playing field. And there are people that just don't know what to do.
So your "morality" just depends on what kind of person you are. The person that see's their other-selves as their equal have unconditional love towards each other, the person that does not see others as their equal and doesn't even aknowledge them as a creator takes advantage of others and is very selfish. And the people that don't see themselves as the creator just go about life making whatever choice they wish in a manner that is really leading nowhere, but hopefully they will some day realize that they are already wearing the crown.
I hope my knowledge has helped you my friend, love and light.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
No, we aren't talking about Tinder. Introducing Shapr, a free app that helps people with synergistic professional goals and skill sets easily meet and collaborate.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
I teach people how to teach math, and I've been working in this field for 30 years. Across those decades, I've met many people who suffer from varying degrees of math trauma – a form of debilitating mental shutdown when it comes to doing mathematics.
She met mere mortals with and without the Vatican's approval.
- For centuries, the Virgin Mary has appeared to the faithful, requesting devotion and promising comfort.
- These maps show the geography of Marian apparitions – the handful approved by the Vatican, and many others.
- Historically, Europe is where most apparitions have been reported, but the U.S. is pretty fertile ground too.
The legacy of Felix Dzerzhinsky, who led Soviet secret police in the "Red Terror," still confounds Russia.
- Felix Dzerzhinsky led the Cheka, Soviet Union's first secret police.
- The Cheka was infamous for executing thousands during the Red Terror of 1918.
- The Cheka later became the KGB, the spy organization where Russia's President Putin served for years.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.