Re: What is justice?
in a world of extremism instead of tolerance, lies instead of truth, money lovers instead of Globally giving, the culture of rejection and hate instead of the culture of respect and peace.
In a world of selfeshness instead of altruism, unfairness instead of fairness.
In a world that lackes of values, what becomes Justice?
Justice is not a Human beings concept. Justice like all values are mentioned in the Book. God created our planet with order so that His sons could live happily. Our life of happiness, respect, truth, dignity, freedom, justice, love, creativity and peace is His command. Human beings have put civic laws (justice) to manage the life of people in a just manner. In a corrupted world, values (Justice one of them) rarely finds a place amongst us, the people.
In a world of poverty, illiteracy, unemployment, oppression, environmental threats (i.e. water shortage) instead of Human beings wellness.
what became the purpose of civic laws when people round the globe scream "Enough". Enough of madness and backwardness.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Canadian professor has an extensive collection posted on his site.
- Peterson's Great Books list features classics by Orwell, Jung, Huxley, and Dostoevsky.
- Categories include literature, neuroscience, religion, and systems analysis.
- A new report by Oxfam argues that wealth inequality is causing poverty and misery around the world.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.