Re: What is a feminist?
We don't mention things about our selves, out of common sense and self-preservation. Defining one self with a label, has potential for others to judge. Who wants to be judged?
So you simply don't volunteer information that is important to you. And you realize, on some level, that it may not be reasonably understood by others.
We are many "things", "labels" every day, at any given moment. So why limit our selves to a label or single path in any instance?
You are You...which is very cool, as fully realized!
Many governments do not report, or misreport, the numbers of refugees who enter their country.
Controversial map names CEOs of 100 companies producing 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
- The climate crisis may be too complex for these 100 people to solve, but naming and shaming them is a good start.
Bernie Sanders reveals an even bigger plan than Elizabeth Warren, but does it go too far?
- Bernie Sanders has released a plan to forgive all the student debt in the country.
- It is even larger than the plan Elizabeth Warren put forward two months ago.
- The plan has drawn criticism for forgiving the debt of both the poor and those well off enough to pay their own debt.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.