Re: What does it mean to be Indian?
As an Indian I feel that all those who share the shared conscious of the people of the country are Indian,its imagination,its creative spirit,its culture and heritage ,its inclusiveness ,irrespective of the ethnic origin of the inhabitants. All who had come here thousands of years ago from across the Himalayas and made it their home and all those who had lived here before them -all of them have shaped the destiny of this country and all of them are Indian .To be Indian is to share the common destiny of the people of this country .
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
Even some teachers suffer from anxiety about math.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.