Re: What do you think it takes to convince an atheist that God exists
What it would take to convince me of a god is
1. something that defies the laws of science/nature [A.K.A a miracle].
2. Some relief of the worlds sucky situation at the present time.
3. The discriminatory nature of the human race ended.
4. At least fix the bibles own inconsistencies.
Thanks for asking my opinion and not striking out at the opposing parties as others of your religious leanings have on this sight, its Quite nice for a change
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
It's one of the most consistent patterns in the unviverse. What causes it?
It turns out, that tattoo ink can travel throughout your body and settle in lymph nodes.
Image from the study.
Image by authors of the study.
The study's authors will keep working on this in the meantime.
Do you have a magnetic compass in your head?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.