Re: What do you think it takes to convince an atheist that God exists
What it would take to convince me of a god is
1. something that defies the laws of science/nature [A.K.A a miracle].
2. Some relief of the worlds sucky situation at the present time.
3. The discriminatory nature of the human race ended.
4. At least fix the bibles own inconsistencies.
Thanks for asking my opinion and not striking out at the opposing parties as others of your religious leanings have on this sight, its Quite nice for a change
- The exhaustive report is based on interviews with more than 50 people with ties to the company.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
Dogs' floppy ears may be part of why they and other domesticated animals love humans so much.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.