Re: What do you think happens to you when you die?
Gah, I couldn't tell you. I don't even want to comprehend what might happen to me after I die. Personally, I hope either for a "heaven" situation to occur or a reincarnation situation to occur. One thing that scares me to death is the fact that after you die, the thing that makes you "you" does not exist. That all of your memories, your experiences, your emotion, your personality, who you actually are vanishes with the absense of the chemicals in your brain not reacting with one another.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.