Re: What do you think happens to you when you die?
Gah, I couldn't tell you. I don't even want to comprehend what might happen to me after I die. Personally, I hope either for a "heaven" situation to occur or a reincarnation situation to occur. One thing that scares me to death is the fact that after you die, the thing that makes you "you" does not exist. That all of your memories, your experiences, your emotion, your personality, who you actually are vanishes with the absense of the chemicals in your brain not reacting with one another.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Cosmologists propose a groundbreaking model of the universe using string theory.
- A new paper uses string theory to propose a new model of the universe.
- The researchers think our universe may be riding a bubble expanded by dark energy.
- All matter in the universe may exist in strings that reach into another dimension.
Evolution doesn't clean up after itself very well.
- An evolutionary biologist got people swapping ideas about our lingering vestigia.
- Here are the six traits that inaugurated the fun.
For Damien Echols, tattoos are part of his existential armor.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.