Re: What do you think happens to you when you die?
Your body is left to the earth (ashes to ashes dust to dust)!tHE SOUL is set free to have to live agian through another body (so do the best you can w/ what your given )!The soul will have to live with its faults over & over agian!As far as the other souls that you come in contact w/ in life ,you shall never forgot them (Good _Bad ect...)! The sensces are what you lose at death!(NO touch , feel ,smell ect...)
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.