Re: What Do You Find "Sexy"?
genetic: It totally depends on the person. When individuals say they are a "boob, ass, leg, face, smile, eye, etc." person, are they always? For me it's the person and how their various physical attributes combine in their own unique way, when it comes to initial attraction.
psychological: This is the big one! A person who is open to learning, about their self and the world around them is ultimately "sexy." A person who works to control judgement, rationale, and assumption.
cultural factors: It's been suggested I'm attracted to exotic, ethnic individuals. This is general observation by others. I know I am attracted to the individual without cause towards their cultural heritage or experience, because I know our similarities far out weigh our differences.Connecting-to-the-Value-of-Why 2005-2008 ©
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Tracking project establishes northern Argentina is wintering ground of Swainson's hawks
- Watch these six dots move across the map and be moved yourself: this is a story about coming of age, discovery, hardship, death and survival.
- Each dot is a tag attached to the talon of a Swainson's Hawk. We follow them on their very first migration, from northern California all the way down to Argentina.
- After one year, only one is still alive.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.