Re: Was NAFTA a good idea?
think this conversation needs a canadain point of view. NAFTA is supossed to encourage free trade but that simply hasn't happened. canadain exports into the U.S. (i.e. softwood lumber)have been taxed and tarrifed (softwood lumber was eventually taxed to cost the canadain economy 6 billion dollars) it has not been upheld. granted it has caused greater trade between the countries wich is great but the thought of a real trade union may mean greater assimilation of canada into the U.S. wich is something many canadains are opposed to.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
- The research raises many ethical questions and puts to the test our current understanding of death.
What's dead may never die, it seems
An ethical gray matter
The dilemma is unprecedented.
Setting new boundaries
- As a stand-up comedian, Pete Holmes knows how words can manipulate audiences — for good and bad.
- Holmes has a clever linguistic exercise meant to bring you closer to the people around you.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.