Re: The Struggle of Writing
The struggle of writing is to ensure that words flow with thoughts ,at the same time ensuring that the appropriate words are found roughly approximating the logical process inside. The struggle is also in the process of ensuring that a minimum duration of a writing session is kept up without the writer's block creeping in. Additionally the writer has to ensure that the unity of thought and construction is maintained between two writing sessions so that there are no breaks in the creative process and the transition between a writing session and interregnum is smooth.
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Thinking your life is worthwhile is correlated with a variety of positive outcomes.
- A new study finds that adults who feel their lives are meaningful have better health and life outcomes.
- Adults who felt their lives were worthwhile tended to be more social and had healthier habits.
- The findings could be used to help improve the health of older adults.
Even when they suffer costs in doing so.
Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com, explains his plan for success.
- Jeff Bezos had a clear vision for Amazon.com from the start.
- Bezos explains why books, in particular, make for a perfect item to sell on the internet.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.