Re: The problem with God
i dont think you know enough about the jedeo-christain god as you claim for 1 god did not make us depended on killing other creaters thats how satin corrupted us to be
athiests dont ssem to understand that the suffering in todays world comes from satin. its like this imagen a huge blaste of fire heading right at you and just as it is about to hit you it stops and hits a huge wall but the wall has holes in it and some fire gets through and hurts you and the less you belive in god the weaker the wall gets thats satins plan make you dispair enough to think god dosnt exsit then instead of attacking the fire goes right into you and uses you cause as a unbeliver the wall can not help you [i hope you know by now the fire is satin and the wall is god] but if you are more faithful in god the walls holes close up and the wall will start to push back but if you get spoiled and argent the wall may teach you a lession but always emember that the wall is on your side and the fire wants to kill you. ok ill stop useing the mediphore
the point is there are 2 unper forcses at work, god and satin
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
The best-selling author tells us his methods.
- James Patterson has sold 300 million copies of his 130 books, making him one of the most successful authors alive today.
- He talks about how some writers can overdo it by adding too much research, or worse, straying from their outline for too long.
- James' latest book, The President is Missing, co-written with former President Bill Clinton, is out now.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
It's the first time the association hasn't hired a comedian in 16 years.
- The 2018 WHCA ended in controversy after comedian Michelle Wolf made jokes some considered to be offensive.
- The WHCA apologized for Wolf's jokes, though some journalists and many comedians backed the comedian and decried arguments in favor of limiting the types of speech permitted at the event.
- Ron Chernow, who penned a bestselling biography of Alexander Hamilton, will speak at next year's dinner.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.