Re: The Preventative State
I am, quite frankly, horrified that a supposedly sane, and educated American Jew would espouse such a position. It is so reminiscent of the Nazi era when "superior" people decided on a final solution for groups they designated "inferior". Millions of people, including six million Jews, were slaughtered as a result.
Mr. Dershowitz is not presently advocating "extermination", but what is the logical conclusion to such arbitrary valuations of human beings? It seems obvious to me, that He learned nothing from the holocaust.
He has lost my respect, is that enough to put me on his list of undesirables?
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
The controversy over whether Jesus had any siblings is reignited after an amazing new discovery of an ancient text.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.