Re: The Preventative State
I am, quite frankly, horrified that a supposedly sane, and educated American Jew would espouse such a position. It is so reminiscent of the Nazi era when "superior" people decided on a final solution for groups they designated "inferior". Millions of people, including six million Jews, were slaughtered as a result.
Mr. Dershowitz is not presently advocating "extermination", but what is the logical conclusion to such arbitrary valuations of human beings? It seems obvious to me, that He learned nothing from the holocaust.
He has lost my respect, is that enough to put me on his list of undesirables?
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
As you vote, keep in mind that we are looking for a winner with the most engaging social venture pitch - an idea you would want to invest in.
- It was given this name because it came from another solar system.
- Some claimed Oumuamua was an alien technology, but there's no actual evidence for that.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.