Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
The Harvard psychologist loves reading authors' rules for writing. Here are his own.
- Steven Pinker is many things: linguist, psychologist, optimist, Harvard professor, and author.
- When it comes to writing, he's a student and a teacher.
- Here's are his 13 rules for writing better, more simply, and more clearly.
It could put the American fossil fuel industry on a clear path to extinction.
- A bipartisan group of renowned economists has proposed the U.S. implement a carbon tax.
- The tax would increase until climate goals are met, and all proceeds would be given back to the people in equal lump-sums.
- Recent research suggests that a majority of people would support a carbon tax policy that redistributes proceeds back to citizens.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.