Re: The Poverty of Atheism: The Argument From Hitler
The notion of conscience seems meaningless without Faith in God. It becomes just a sociological fear of what the neighbors would say if they knew. Those "Xtians" who did Hitlers and Stalins bidding were not Xtians, clearly, when put to the test. By definiton they did not make the grade. Most atheists are theologically naive, what they reject is what only the naive believe, and quite understandably. If only they knew better, then they might find the faith and even perhaps the grace.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- During the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara began a program called Project 100,000.
- Women and nonwhite candidates made record gains in the 2018 midterms.
- In total, almost half of the newly elected Congressional representatives are not white men.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.