Re: Stupid Monkey....(creative, marketing production reference)
Azrael, Thanks for bringing some sense to answering such a question. sciencesaves is right as to predicting the future being best guess, what a great distraction from making the present moment the absolute most it can be! yay!
What we evolve into, in the next instance of our existence is what is remarkable, if we bother to overcome our arrogance and pay attention.
Thanks, guys, great to share with the progressive.Connecting-to-the-Value-of-Why 2005-2008 ©
The new offices will be built in New York's Long Island City and Viriginia's Arlington.
- Amazon will receive more than $2 billion in incentives from the two states.
- The company plans to create a total of 50,000 jobs at an average wage of $150,000.
- The study measured the stiffness of blood vessels in middle-aged patients over time.
Dozens of mummified cats were dug up this week. This isn't as shocking as you might think.
- Archaeologists in Egypt have found dozens of mummified cats in the tomb of a royal offical.
- The cats will join the ranks of hundreds of thousands of previously discovered ancient kitties.
- While the cats are nothing special, the tomb also held well preserved beetles.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.