Re: Stupid Monkey....(creative, marketing production reference)
Azrael, Thanks for bringing some sense to answering such a question. sciencesaves is right as to predicting the future being best guess, what a great distraction from making the present moment the absolute most it can be! yay!
What we evolve into, in the next instance of our existence is what is remarkable, if we bother to overcome our arrogance and pay attention.
Thanks, guys, great to share with the progressive.Connecting-to-the-Value-of-Why 2005-2008 ©
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
- Fewer than 50 people worldwide have 'golden blood' — or Rh-null.
- Blood is considered Rh-null if it lacks all of the 61 possible antigens in the Rh system.
- It's also very dangerous to live with this blood type, as so few people have it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.