Re: Stupid Monkey....(creative, marketing production reference)
Azrael, Thanks for bringing some sense to answering such a question. sciencesaves is right as to predicting the future being best guess, what a great distraction from making the present moment the absolute most it can be! yay!
What we evolve into, in the next instance of our existence is what is remarkable, if we bother to overcome our arrogance and pay attention.
Thanks, guys, great to share with the progressive.Connecting-to-the-Value-of-Why 2005-2008 ©
A large new study uses an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- Researchers from the University of Cambridge use an online game to inoculate people against fake news.
- The study sample included 15,000 players.
- The scientists hope to use such tactics to protect whole societies against disinformation.
Controversial map names CEOs of 100 companies producing 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gas emissions.
- Just 100 companies produce 71 percent of the world's greenhouse gases.
- This map lists their names and locations, and their CEOs.
- The climate crisis may be too complex for these 100 people to solve, but naming and shaming them is a good start.
Many governments do not report, or misreport, the numbers of refugees who enter their country.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.