Re: Stephon Alexander Moves Beyond Albert Einstein
I have been studying this for fifteen years. I hope I am not stepping on your toes. As you have stated the understanding of mass must be examined. I have already published this idea, so I do not expect intellectual theft. E=1/VcubedCsquared. Where V is volume. What does this mean?
You will have to think this through for there is not enough space for me to continue. At the end you will see we can calculate the exact origin of the universe,we can understand dark energy and dark matter, why spiral galaxies spin the wrong way, and many other unexplainable quandries that science simply puts off untill an answer can be found. We will also find our Universe is not all here. We can calculate if we are on the leading, or receading side of the origin of our Universe.
If our Universe is expanding and that rate of expansion is accellerating then there must be a mass being caused to slow, and therefore creating the necessary energy to cause the expansion. Also less than fifty percent of this mass has been realized or else the rate of expansion would be reducing.
You were asking for a theory that would answer all, or most, of the unexplainable.
So is this a Bigthink?
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- America's two political tribes have consolidated into 'red' and 'blue' nations, with seemingly irreconcilable differences.
- Perhaps the best way to stop the infighting is to go for a divorce and give the two nations a country each
- Based on the UN's partition plan for Israel/Palestine, this proposal provides territorial contiguity and sea access to both 'red' and 'blue' America
Science and the squishiness of the human mind. The joys of wearing whatever the hell you want, and so much more.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.