Re: Resource Based Economy
I think it will solve the 3 world`s problems, render people equal, stop most crime and free up people to do what their heart desires. There will be enough supplies for everyone, you do not want what you have. And if you have everything there is nothing to covet.
There is enough resources, and the technology to start with it. But it takes all the people in the world to unite, and think as a whole. Not to think profit and being better than everybody else. 90% of the worlds wealth is under control of 5% of it`s people, the will not likely give it up, and they have the power to back it up. A silent revolution is the best option to get the establishment of it`s foundation.
It is an utopian idea, an very little chance for it to be obtainable. But there is always hope.....
Researchers discover a link between nonverbal synchronization and relationship success.
- Scientists say coordinating movements leads to increased intimacy and sexual desire in a couple.
- The improved rapport and empathy was also observed in people who didn't know each other.
- Non-verbal clues are very important in the development stages of a relationship.
Humans evolved to live in the cold through a number of environmental and genetic factors.
- According to some relatively new research, many of our early human cousins preceded Homo sapien migrations north by hundreds of thousands or even millions of years.
- Cross-breeding with other ancient hominids gave some subsets of human population the genes to contend and thrive in colder and harsher climates.
- Behavioral and dietary changes also helped humans adapt to cold climates.
The comics titan worked for more than half a century to revolutionize and add nuance to the comics industry, and he built a vast community of fans along the way.
- Lee died shortly after being rushed to an L.A. hospital. He had been struggling with multiple illnesses over the past year, reports indicate.
- Since the 1950s, Lee has been one of the most influential figures in comics, helping to popularize heroes that expressed a level of nuance and self-doubt previously unseen in the industry.
- Lee, who's later years were marked by some financial and legal tumult, is survived by his daughter, Joan Celia "J.C." Lee.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.