Re: Re: Will war between nations ever end?
I would love to agree with Akademy on this, but sadly, no. Perhaps the concept of a Nation may blur, but this will not make the problem go away. As borders are broken down, the conflict comes closer to home and can manifest itself in civil-war. We may never be able to overcome this innate rejection of peace in the human-psyche. Please tell me I'm wrong.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
Here are 7 often-overlooked World Heritage Sites, each with its own history.
Famous physicists like Richard Feynman think 137 holds the answers to the Universe.
- The fine structure constant has mystified scientists since the 1800s.
- The number 1/137 might hold the clues to the Grand Unified Theory.
- Relativity, electromagnetism and quantum mechanics are unified by the number.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.