Re: Re: Why can't we all just get along? No I'm really asking.
I think this is a really good question that has been asked. I've thought on this a lot myself. When I've looked at my own behaviour when I don't get along with others I've begun to notice that at the core of the problem is my own thinking. I'm generally in some form of fear and there are many forms of fear out there even forms that look like courage. I remember Gary Zukov in one of his books mentioning being a Green Beret and how much his own fear affected the energy he put into being stronger and better in an attempt to make up for an inner lack. That touched home for me. I suspect we really will start changing the world when we can face our fears and come from the energy of "love". I use this word carefully with the proviso that it is an often misunderstood word. A word I'm only just starting to get a handle on. Probably to simplify what I've said imagine the old cartoons where a little devil stand on the shoulder of the main character and a little Angel stands one the other shoulder. Within our heads and self talk we have examples of both speaking to us. The louder one is that little devil or our fear form. The quieter one is also more peaceful and is I believe greater than the self. Now this isn't my thought. It is a simplification of ideas from "A Course In Miracles".
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.