Re: Re: What would you change about the American political process?
I would make ALL campaign contributions illegal immediately, and forbid any campaigning (speeches, press releases, etc) by incumbents until 6mos. before the elections. TV networks use the speeches as content and charge advertisers as they do now. I'm all for free speech, so for the candidates that's all they should be allowed. I know most think this is SO crazy, but I believe it is the answer.
Dozens of mummified cats were dug up this week. This isn't as shocking as you might think.
- Archaeologists in Egypt have found dozens of mummified cats in the tomb of a royal offical.
- The cats will join the ranks of hundreds of thousands of previously discovered ancient kitties.
- While the cats are nothing special, the tomb also held well preserved beetles.
They're at a higher risk for depression, weekend binge drinking, and unnecessary dieting.
- Body dysmorphia is not limited to women, a new study from Norway and Cambridge shows.
- Selfie culture is not helping the growing number of teens that are anxious and depressed.
- The map is practical, and more — browse 'Random Beautiful Fields' at the touch of a button.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.