Re: Re: What will stop the dollar from falling?
Trajectory hopes that Americans "WILL BEGIN TO RECOGNIZE AND ADDRESS THIS ISSUE (trade deficit) SOON."
That's almost exactly what the dealers in currencies feel about America's response to the trashing of the dollar -- that Americans are so arrogantly oblivious that they think the world will admire us when a politician BEGINS to RECOGNIZE the problem that started with Jimmy Carter-- and that we will BEGIN to ADDRESS the issue (meaning that Maria Bartiromo will TALK about it after the impact of Britney's breakdown is fully grasped.
USA has to take immediate effective action, such as imposing a 40% -250% tariff on all goods and parts coming in from countries with wages under $3 an hour.
This is an emergency!
In addition, USA has to immediately mandate that ALL cars sold in USA have flex-fuel capability. We also need a "Manhattan-project" to develop new fuel sources RIGHT AWAY!
"BEGIN to RECOGNIZE and ADDRESS the issue" is exactly the wrong thing to do.
"To err" is to be robotic — apparently.
- About 3.1 million individuals could lose their job to self-driving cars.
- A.I. is not a monolith. It makes a lot of mistakes.
- To better understand how to navigate our economic future, we should pay attention to these mistakes.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
Delay, deny and deflect were the strategies Facebook has used to navigate scandals it's faced in recent years, according to the New York Times.
- The exhaustive report is based on interviews with more than 50 people with ties to the company.
- It outlines how senior executives misled the public and lawmakers in regards to what it had discovered about privacy breaches and Russian interference in U.S. politics.
- On Thursday, Facebook cut ties with one of the companies, Definers Public Relations, listed in the report.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.