Re: Re: What will happen if we cure aging?
Well people have issues with living for a long time if their loved ones died and religion is also a part in why others won't support this. It's not immortality as he said and for when to choose what time of life u want to slow down aging should be to the patient recieving the treatment.
What i find really irritating are extremely religous people that wouldn't hear it just beleave in whatever they do and say thats all that exists. Most people have fears that if they live longer they might be murdered violently instead of dying from regular issues. But if people don't want to be apart of this they don't have to it's not gonna be forced down their throats.
Anti-aging reminds me of the Hydra(metazoen) that has escaped Senescence if we could find ways of expanding research on the Hydra and incorporate it into de Grey's idea.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.