Re: Re: What should we be asking ourselves?
I absolutely agree with what I'm watching here. I think that the moment, the present moment, is enriched quite a fair deal when we are continually harnessing it to better ourselves, the quality of our lives, the meaning and intimacy of our relationships with others, and conceiving plans that will touch lives positively.
And of course we start today, with ourselves Now, and those around us, even if its just people in line at the grocery store that day, or a smile to customers at our coffee shop. Humble beginnings lead to greatness of a scale yet unimaginable!
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
The Canadian professor's old-school message is why many started listening to him.
- The simplicity of Peterson's message on suffering echoes Buddha and Rabbi Hillel.
- By bearing your suffering, you learn how to become a better person.
- Our suffering is often the result of our own actions, so learn to pinpoint the reasons behind it.
An innovation may lead to lifelike evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.