Re: Re: What should be the big issues of the 2008 presidential election?
The biggest issue of the 2008 presidential election should be education. It is essential for Americans, all Americans, to become more socially aware of the country and the world around them. The new government needs to be responsible in forming a plan to lift the veil of ignorance plaguing the country, anywhere from sex education and options to world issues to climate change. All education should be accessible to everyone and not just the priveledged.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
A study on flies may hold the key to future addiction treatments.
- A new study suggests that drinking alcohol can affect how memories are stored away as good or bad.
- This may have drastic implications for how addiction is caused and how people recall intoxication.
- The findings may one day lead to a new form of treatment for those suffering from addiction.
A glass of juice has as much sugar, ounce for ounce, as a full-calorie soda. And those vitamins do almost nothing.
Quick: think back to childhood (if you've reached the scary clown you've gone too far). What did your parents or guardians give you to keep you quiet? If you're anything like most parents, it was juice. But here's the thing: juice is bad for you.
As the world gets hotter, men may have fewer and fewer viable sperm
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.