Re: Re: What is your question?
So this is Big Think? Nice idea but I get here to find all these big thinkers asking each other what their favorite color is.
My questions are: Why isn't this place busier? Why do I see questions like "Who is the greatest quarterback in the history of the universe?" on a site designed to attract the intelligent?
- The meaning of the word 'confidence' seems obvious. But it's not the same as self-esteem.
- Confidence isn't just a feeling on your inside. It comes from taking action in the world.
- Join Big Think Edge today and learn how to achieve more confidence when and where it really matters.
- There are 2 different approaches to governing free speech on college campuses.
- One is a morality/order approach. The other is a bottom-up approach.
- The findings show what progress, if any, 195 countries have made over the last twenty years
- Economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett breaks down what qualities will inspire others to believe in you.
- Here's how 300 leaders and 4,000 mid-level managers described someone with executive presence.
- Get more deep insights like these to power your career forward. Join Big Think Edge.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.