Re: Re: What is your outlook?
I believe that we all have an area of influence...to share the ongoing truth of the bible and prayer is my personal passion. The Bible and fellowship with Jesus have changed my life. As a writer, photographer, and a friend, I am able to express my thoughts on paper, the love of God and His creation through picture, and sharing my gifts and talents to whom they may reach. When God gathers me to His eternal kingdom, I pray He will say...Well Done, Good and Faithful Servant!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
Despite incredible economic growth, it is not necessarily an investor's paradise.
- China's stock market is just 27 years old. It's economy has grown 30x over that time.
- Imagine if you had invested early and gotten in on the ground floor.
- Actually, you would have lost money. Here's how that's possible.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
- Facebook and Google began as companies with supposedly noble purposes.
- But pressure to return value to shareholders came at the expense of their own users.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.