Re: Re: What is your outlook?
I believe that we all have an area of influence...to share the ongoing truth of the bible and prayer is my personal passion. The Bible and fellowship with Jesus have changed my life. As a writer, photographer, and a friend, I am able to express my thoughts on paper, the love of God and His creation through picture, and sharing my gifts and talents to whom they may reach. When God gathers me to His eternal kingdom, I pray He will say...Well Done, Good and Faithful Servant!
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.