Re: Re: What is this election's most dangerous idea?
It's easy to say that National Health is a "most dangerous idea". It's easy to say that "the best health care system" would be compromised. Yet - what you seem to be truly saying is that for those who can afford the system - it shouldn't change. It would be a better statement to me if you would elaborate on how the many, many Americans who have no health insurance would be served if you were President. We are the only country in the civilized world who don't offer health insurance to all the citizens of the country. How pompous!
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- The new definition of a kilogram is based on a physical constant in quantum physics.
- Unlike the current definition of a kilogram, this measurement will never change.
- Scientists also voted to update the definitions of several other measurements in physics.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.