Re: Re: What is the world's greatest challenge in the coming decade?
I agree with you so far as that global warming is "one" of the greatest challenges in the coming decade, but I think the broader question is that how will the world deal with globalization. In my opinion, global warming is just one instance of the need of further globalization. Another example among many others is the conflicts in the middle east and Africa.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
- The proposal was recently presented to several U.S. members of Congress.
Yes, a coup d'état.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.