Re: Re: What is the way out of poverty?
Is education (e.g. scholarships) 'helpful'?
Is it helpful to promote children with scholarships, altough literate people are not in demand in the local market?
As you popinted out in 'Elusive Quest for Growth', education is not the driving force for growth and consequently can not reduce poverty. Is there still a reason for sticking to education?
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
In most states, LGBTQ Americans have no legal protections against discrimination in the workplace.
A new method promises to capture an elusive dark world particle.
- Dark matter is estimated to take up 26.8% of all matter in the Universe.
- The researchers will be able to try their approach in 2021, when the LHC goes back online.
- More than one in five Afghans is clinically depressed – a sad world record
- But are North Koreans really the world's 'fourth least depressed' people?
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.