Re: Re: What Is The Future of Religion in America?
You're absolutely right about that. I hope America can embrace the 2nd kind of religion, because it'll be heading for some serious (if it hasn't started already) ideological conflicts in the coming years if it continues down the path it's on today. Unfortunately, those in power and who describe themselves as religious have yet to embrace the universal attributes and beliefs that (at leas I believe) are above and beyond any single religion...things like acceptance, love, and reason.
A federal judge ruled that the Trump administration likely violated the reporter's Fifth Amendment rights when it stripped his press credentials earlier this month.
- Acosta will be allowed to return to the White House on Friday.
- The judge described the ruling as narrow, and didn't rule one way or the other on violations of the First Amendment.
- The case is still open, and the administration may choose to appeal the ruling.
Protected animals are feared to be headed for the black market.
New research identifies an unexpected source for some of earth's water.
- A lot of Earth's water is asteroidal in origin, but some of it may come from dissolved solar nebula gas.
- Our planet hides majority of its water inside: two oceans in the mantle and 4–5 in the core.
- New reason to suspect that water is abundant throughout the universe.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.