Re: Re: What do you think happens to you when you die?
I think that it is my hope for an afterlife or a life beyond this that gives me comfort. Those around me chorus their unwavering belief in God and a life beyond this one, but I have no such faith, just hope. Hope that when this life is over I can look back and say, I didn't do too bad, I helped someone along the way, and I didn't waste too much time worrying about the things I cannot change.
Malcolm Gladwell teaches "Get over yourself and get to work" for Big Think Edge.
- Learn to recognize failure and know the big difference between panicking and choking.
- At Big Think Edge, Malcolm Gladwell teaches how to check your inner critic and get clear on what failure is.
- At a glance, this map shows both the size and distribution of world religions.
- See how religions mix at both national and regional level.
- There's one country in the Americas without a Christian majority – which?
- The proposal was recently presented to several U.S. members of Congress.
Yes, a coup d'état.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.