Re: Re: Re: What is America's greatest challenge?
America's greatest challenge is twofold: economic decline and the risk of terrorist nuclear-radiologic attack. Economic decline currently shows up as the fall of dollars amid rises of euros, petroleum, gold, medcare, education, etc. America's people are incapable of sensing the economic collapse. The biggest factor there is the entirely fraudulent Social Security Trust Fund amid Congressional ignorance and continued meaningless calculations by junk-economists of the effects of the (non-existent) SS Trust Fund (actually debt). Second: our people have been lied to about inflation by the same junk-economists, who do not even know that the CPI is a poor measure of inflation. Current inflation goes far beyond Consumer (Chinese) Prices! Of course, I mentioned terorist nuke attack. Imagine Wall St being rendered off-limits for 100 years from radiation -- or maybe the White House -- or a big blast in LA! We Americans need to send out 2 million soldiers to vanquish the rabid terrorists. NOW!!
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.