Re: Re: Re: What is America's greatest challenge?
America's greatest challenge is twofold: economic decline and the risk of terrorist nuclear-radiologic attack. Economic decline currently shows up as the fall of dollars amid rises of euros, petroleum, gold, medcare, education, etc. America's people are incapable of sensing the economic collapse. The biggest factor there is the entirely fraudulent Social Security Trust Fund amid Congressional ignorance and continued meaningless calculations by junk-economists of the effects of the (non-existent) SS Trust Fund (actually debt). Second: our people have been lied to about inflation by the same junk-economists, who do not even know that the CPI is a poor measure of inflation. Current inflation goes far beyond Consumer (Chinese) Prices! Of course, I mentioned terorist nuke attack. Imagine Wall St being rendered off-limits for 100 years from radiation -- or maybe the White House -- or a big blast in LA! We Americans need to send out 2 million soldiers to vanquish the rabid terrorists. NOW!!
Swipe right to make the connections that could change your career.
Swipe right. Match. Meet over coffee or set up a call.
A completely unexpected discovery beneath the ice.
- Scientists find remains of a tardigrade and crustaceans in a deep, frozen Antarctic lake.
- The creatures' origin is unknown, and further study is ongoing.
- Biology speaks up about Antarctica's history.
Eight-dimensional octonions may hold the clues to solve fundamental mysteries.
- Physicists discover complex numbers called octonions that work in 8 dimensions.
- The numbers have been found linked to fundamental forces of reality.
- Understanding octonions can lead to a new model of physics.
It's one factor that can help explain the religiosity gap.
- Sociologists have long observed a gap between the religiosity of men and women.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.