Re: Re: Re: Re: How Ethical is Marijuana Prohibition?
To me the bottom line is in every country and culture there has been a drug of choice. Being a moderately disabled mother I do not see any thing wrong with Marijuana. If used like all substance with care, informed decisions. As for Alcohol it is the worlds largest addiction really. It casues more harm. As for marijuana laws wake up and have no jail time stop wasting courts time, money and prison cells that should be used for rapists, murders etc. Not drug takers.
- The EAST reactor was able to heat hydrogen to temperatures exceeding 100 million degrees Celsius.
- Nuclear fusion could someday provide the planet with a virtually limitless supply of clean energy.
- During the Vietnam War, Robert McNamara began a program called Project 100,000.
- Women and nonwhite candidates made record gains in the 2018 midterms.
- In total, almost half of the newly elected Congressional representatives are not white men.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.