Re: Re: Re: Re: How Ethical is Marijuana Prohibition?
To me the bottom line is in every country and culture there has been a drug of choice. Being a moderately disabled mother I do not see any thing wrong with Marijuana. If used like all substance with care, informed decisions. As for Alcohol it is the worlds largest addiction really. It casues more harm. As for marijuana laws wake up and have no jail time stop wasting courts time, money and prison cells that should be used for rapists, murders etc. Not drug takers.
- Patients from low-income neighborhoods are most at risk of negative health impacts.
- Unfortunately, many disparate factors are erasing the traditional Bajau way of life.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
An innovation may lead to lifelike self-reproducing and evolving machines.
- Scientists at Cornell University devise a material with 3 key traits of life.
- The goal for the researchers is not to create life but lifelike machines.
- The researchers were able to program metabolism into the material's DNA.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.