Re: Re: Re: Is the threat to Israel different today?
Even if Mr. Fine were correct that politicians have convinced the religious fringes that it's a holy war, I'd then ask "So what"?
That kind of analysis gets us nowhere.
There ARE elements of the conflict that involve religious bigotries, hatreds, etc. Millions of Jews were murdered over those issues while the moderates and progressives thought "that's so 15th century." Not so!! The world is full of murderers and victims.
Journaling can help you materialize your ambitions.
- Organizing your thoughts can help you plan and achieve goals that might otherwise seen unobtainable.
- One way to view your journal might be less of a narrative and more of a timeline of decisions.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.