Re: Re: Re: immediatue fuel/oil deppendence
Well I appreciate the messages that have been sent. As far as loosing traction, like they did when the roads was made of dirt, not like today the cars would get stuck in the ruts and high center. I agree with the statement that we need to move toward more Pirus style car and away from SUV's and trucks. As a pilot I know the diverence in drag produced from the landing gear and yes the size dose matter. It is my prediction that as gas near the $4.00 mark we will see a major push toward alternative fuel cars and the SUV will go away like a '57 Chevy. We need more research into hydrogen fuel cell which are cleaner burning. I own a hybrid car and I get about 46 mpg.
Upvote/downvote each of the videos below!
"Earth" features about 30 of the biggest names in entertainment.
- Lil Dicky is a rapper and comedian who released his debut album in 2015.
- All proceeds of the music video will go to environmental causes, Dicky said.
Some evidence attributes a certain neurological phenomenon to a near death experience.
- A forensic artist in Scotland has made a hyper realistic model of an ancient dog.
- It was based on the skull of a dog dug up in Orkney, Scotland, which lived and died 4,000 years ago.
- The model gives us a glimpse of some of the first dogs humans befriended.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.