Re: Re: Re: How should the Bible be interpreted?
I guess my answer is in the form of a question. Why should the bible be interpreted? I have no need to interpret it because it has no meaning in my life. Your assumption that it should be interpreted may be incorrect. I live a quality life and treat people well and the bible has nothing to do with it.
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face"
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.