Re: Re: Re: How do you write?
The question is how we write,not why we write.Probably it has something to with the process.I look at writing as the process of forming and re-forming ideas because it is while writing that a majority of the ideas begin to form ,evolve and grow into bigger ideas and thought movements. The logical process within takes a concrete shape while words are being formed .This can be evident from a stopping in -between while words are forming when suddenly you realise that you have reached a point which was far away from your starting point.You begin to realise that you have reached certain recesses of your thinking which you never thought had existed in your mind.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
The controversy around the Torah codes gets a new life.
- Mathematicians claim to see a predictive pattern in the ancient Torah texts.
- The code is revealed by a method found with special computer software.
- Some events described by reading the code took place after the code was written.
A glass of juice has as much sugar, ounce for ounce, as a full-calorie soda. And those vitamins do almost nothing.
Quick: think back to childhood (if you've reached the scary clown you've gone too far). What did your parents or guardians give you to keep you quiet? If you're anything like most parents, it was juice. But here's the thing: juice is bad for you.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.