Re: Re: Re: How do we improve the education system?
Let me talk about education in India with which I am familiar. This business of equipping the young students with the skills required for earning their livelihood is what engages the minds of most of the parents.The result is that we have produced hordes of computer engineers who do other countries' software ,perhaps causing resentment among the swelling ranks of the unemployed in those countries. I really do not think we are able to produce enough people for the manufacturing sector. There is a certain wonkinessin the whole system ,a structural imbalance which needs to be addressed at the earliest. in order to improve the quality of education it is essential to adopt a balanced composition of the educational system with a planned growth relative to the anticipated needs of the economy .The governemt has so far failed to address the question of such a planned effort to give a direction for future growth of the educational institutions.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Community healthcare workers face many challenges in their work, including often traveling far distances to see their clients
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
- Pfizer partnered with AMP and the World Health Organization to develop a training program for healthcare workers.
Then again, maybe the study is fake news too.
- Recent research challenged study participants to pick real news headlines from fake ones.
- The results showed that people prone to delusional thinking, religious fundamentalists, and dogmatists tended to believe all news, regardless of plausibility.
- What can you do to protect yourself and others from fake news?
A study on flies may hold the key to future addiction treatments.
- A new study suggests that drinking alcohol can affect how memories are stored away as good or bad.
- This may have drastic implications for how addiction is caused and how people recall intoxication.
- The findings may one day lead to a new form of treatment for those suffering from addiction.
The so-called FAANG companies have lost more than $700 billion in market value since October.
- The shares of major tech companies were performing exceptionally well earlier this year, but those gains got nearly erased on Monday.
- Overvaluation, the U.S.-China trade war and recent privacy concerns surrounding tech companies are among the reasons for the drops.
- Apple and Facebook have been hit the hardest in recent weeks, thanks in part to a few major reports from news outlets.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.