Re: Re: How should the Bible be interpreted?
I respect Mr. Cizik's notion of protecting the earth.. I do, however, disagree with the reasoning behind it. While it may be the word of God, the Bible was written by man's hand. In the end, most of the Bible is simply either a story book with morals on how to live life or a rule book for ancient civilization that did not have the science to explain certain ideas.
New research links urban planning and political polarization.
- Canadian researchers find that excessive reliance on cars changes political views.
- Decades of car-centric urban planning normalized unsustainable lifestyles.
- People who prefer personal comfort elect politicians who represent such views.
Progressive America would be half as big, but twice as populated as its conservative twin.
- Why can't we have a human-sized cat tree?
- What would happen if you got a spoonful of a neutron star?
- Why do we insist on dividing our wonderfully complex selves into boring little boxes
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.