Re: Re: How should the Bible be interpreted?
You need to do some research, my friend. Both your facts and interpretation of them are incorrect. The Nag Hammadi collection has next to nothing to do with the NT; they are mostly gnostic writtings.
About the NT being shaped in the council of Nicea? I'm sorry but, what kind of "Da Vinci code" nonsense is that? Nicea had nothing to do with the canon. The purpose of the council was to discuss the person of Jesus (i.e. whether he was of the same substance as God or just similar but inferior to God the father.)
Giving our solar system a "slap in the face."
- A stream of galactic debris is hurtling at us, pulling dark matter along with it
- It's traveling so quickly it's been described as a hurricane of dark matter
- Scientists are excited to set their particle detectors at the onslffaught
The climate change we're witnessing is more dramatic than we might think.
Once again, our circadian rhythm points the way.
- Seven individuals were locked inside a windowless, internetless room for 37 days.
- While at rest, they burned 130 more calories at 5 p.m. than at 5 a.m.
- Morning time again shown not to be the best time to eat.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.