Re: Re: Can anything in life exist without also containing its opposite?
I am with you but there is very little fog in the way of my view on these things.
At the very least, NO. No Satan without GOD your deity choice. no black without white, "They were the best of times, they were the worst of times."
The concept bombards us every second of every day. The Irony is how easy we seem to foget this lesson, and the Human Condition we muddle through in our arrogant forgetfullness...
International poker champion Liv Boeree teaches decision-making for Big Think Edge.
The way that you think about stress can actually transform the effect that it has on you – and others.
- Stress is contagious, and the higher up in an organization you are the more your stress will be noticed and felt by others.
- Kelly McGonigal teaches "Reset your mindset to reduce stress" for Big Think Edge.
- Subscribe to Big Think Edge before we launch on March 30 to get 20% off monthly and annual memberships.
Using a new process, a mini-brain develops retinal cells.
- Mini-brains, or "neural organoids," are at the cutting edge of medical research.
- This is the first one that's started developing eyes.
- Stem cells are key to the growing of organoids of various body parts.
These quick bursts of inspiration will brighten your day in 10 minutes or less.
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.