Re: Re: Can anything in life exist without also containing its opposite?
Great thoughts, aimecook. However, I take "the only thing that exsist is the space between breaths" one step further in that there is actually no space at all. While we perceive the space to be empty, there are subatomic particles that connect all things. We are all connected to each other even if we cannot physically see or feel HOW we are connected.
While I feel things in life can exist without their opposites, I agree we need their opposites or some other point(s) of comparison in order to properly define what those things are.
Pfizer's partnerships strengthen their ability to deliver vaccines in developing countries.
- Pfizer is helping to drive the UN's sustainable development goals through partnerships.
The stories we tell define history. So who gets the mic in America?
- History is written by lions. But it's also recorded by lambs.
- Including different voices can paint a more full and vibrant portrait of America. Which is why more walks of American life can and should be storytellers.
Orangutans join humans and bees in a very exclusive club
- Orangutan mothers wait to sound a danger alarm to avoid tipping off predators to their location
- It took a couple of researchers crawling around the Sumatran jungle to discover the phenomenon
- This ability may come from a common ancestor
SMARTER FASTER trademarks owned by The Big Think, Inc. All rights reserved.